The customer requires an eLearning system to facilitate schools to conduct their courses, lessons, and evaluations online. The significant needs are:
- Establish eLearning system that is catered to schools on subscription basis.
- Enable school teachers to design and manage courses, lessons and exams.
- Enable students to conduct their lessons and assignments online, mainly using PC and iPad; have their evaluation score, share it on social networks.
- Enable school teachers to review various analytics reports for students performance / evaluation scores.
Technology Skill Set
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- Microsoft Azure
- Entity Framework
- NET Framework 4.0
- Facebook SDK
- Visual Studio 2010
- Design and implement web based system utilizing cloud infrastructure for lessons content storage for rapid and seamless user experience.
- Complete system must be supported on iPad and Android tablets for students to easily conduct their learning sessions anytime.
- Implement subscription model for schools.
- Implement phrasebook module for easy word cards simulation.
- Dashboard view for quick overview.
- Analytics tab would be available.
- We proposed solution to design the system with ASP.NET MVC and windows Azure infrastructure.Entire web interface must function smoothly for tablets – for this, we used each component [e.g. sound players, visual controls] with utmost consideration for tablet devices and browsers.
- Different access would be available for teacher and students.
- Teachers can create tutorials using picture, Video and also MCQ.
- Students will now be able to mention teacher code which would help the student to view tutorials created by that particular teacher.
- Awards based on marks secured in the tutorials would now be automatically assigned.
- More customizable search and filter options would now be available.
- Option of creating playlist would also be available.
- It becomes much easier and effective for schools – teachers and students – to have 24/7 access to the learning content and evaluations, especially on tablet devices.
- Different options of creating tutorials would be available.
- Easy customizing option which would make it easy to work with.